The Bessemer Difference
Our sole mission is to help you manage your wealth so it has a positive impact on your life and the lives of generations to come. Unlike many firms today, we are:
- Privately owned. Our owners’ long-term commitment to private client wealth management leads to organizational and staff stability.
- Aligned with your interests. We employ the same disciplines and strategies for our owners, clients, and employees.
- Objective. As an independent firm, our professionals are free of distractions and focus only on doing what is in the best interest of each client.
- Service oriented. Our 3:1 client relationship-to-employee ratio is among the best in the industry and enables us to provide highly customized services.
Long-term Investment Solutions
Our Balanced Growth portfolio includes a global mix of large-,
mid-, and small-cap equities, fixed-income securities, credit investments, commodities, currencies, and hedge funds. We use our model portfolios as a starting point for developing your personalized investment plan.
Wealth Management Capabilities
We will work closely with you to develop an integrated long-term wealth plan. Our experienced specialists are available to assist you with a variety of family wealth issues:
- Estate Planning
- Tax Planning
- Family Company Advisory Services
- Philanthropic Advisory Services
- Insurance Advisory Services
- Real Estate Advisory Services
We provide these services because we believe you gain the maximum benefit of your wealth when it is viewed in a comprehensive manner. As we include our services in our investment management fee, their profitability as individual businesses does not influence us.
AT A GLANCE(as of March 31, 2013)
- - Founded in 1907
- - Privately owned
- - $88.2 billion under supervision
- - 3:1 client-to-employee ratio
(Over 2,100 clients and 700
- - Average relationship size:
- - $10 million minimum
630 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10111-0333
Find regional offices